Tuesday 10 September 2013

Own the throne!





My new favourite perfume, "Killer Queen" by the beautiful Katy Perry. I am an absolutely MASSIVE fan of the amazing Katy Perry, I'm obsessed with her pinup, yet fun style, she's definitely my style icon, plus her classic beauty, and fun, catchy songs.  I must admit, I was initially first attracted to this perfume because I am such a big fan of the Perry herself, but after I tried out the tester, I fell in LOVE with the perfume itself.


The perfume itself: The perfume starts with top notes of blueberry, bergamot and and forest fruits, middle notes of jasmine and frangipani, and then base notes of praline and patchouli, gorgeous! I think this perfume is very fun, yet dark, edgy and sophisticated, perfect for the upcoming Autumn/Winter months!

I really, really, REALLY love this perfume, the scent, the appearance, the longevity, and obviously the beautiful creator of the perfume herself, so if you're a fan of fun, yet sophisticated scents, or just am a big massive Katycat like myself, then this is definitely for you. As Katy would say, own the throne!

(I do not own these photos).


No comments:

Post a Comment