Thursday 16 January 2014

Hello, now here's something that I'm actually pretty surprised I'm blogging about, and that's the Natural Collection makeup range, available at Boots.  Now, it's not that I've got any particular reason not to, as in fact, I used to be obsessed with the Natural Collection body care products for years, but recently I've had little to do with the brand. That is until lately, after watching so many YouTube videos, I noticed that Natural Collection was creeping up in actually a good few of them, so I decided to actually go to the stall and have a look. I was amazed that there was a deal on "3 for £5", which I thought was pretty awesome.



I bought three things:
  • Eyeshadow in the shade "Milk Chocolate"
  • Blusher in the shade "Pink Cloud"
  • Lip gloss in the shade "Caramel Shortcake"
If I'm being honest, I thought at first it was pretty average, cheap makeup...it's cheap, but only in price form! The Lipgloss is actually one of the best I've discovered, I was so shocked! I'm getting kind of obsessed with the gorgeous off duty, non shimmery pink for the daytime, for those kinda days when I don't want to wear a bright lip, and this is so good. It smells like vanilla, plus point, and it also reminds me so much of the Rimmel lip lacquers, and these smell better!  For £1.99 (if you want to buy it without the 3 for £5 deal), this is about a third of the price of the Rimmel versions. I definitely need to get more colours!

The blusher also looks really good on my pale complexion, and is just a good, reliable pink blusher that looks beautiful whenever you need it.  The eyeshadow in "Milk Chocolate" will be a reliable staple in my makeup bag, I love brown eyeshadows the best, and blended with either gold colours, or smokey eye colours, is definitely a useful product.

I am absolutely amazed by how much I like the Natural Collection makeup products, it proves, don't judge a brand before you try it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment