Saturday 26 October 2013

Coffee 1# first experience!

Peanut Butter hot chocolate , you've guessed it, this is one of the most AMAZING drinks I've ever tasted.

This is from the beautiful coffee shop called Coffee#1, the one I visited was on Cardiff Queen Street, and it was my first visit, and it definitely won't be the last!  I adore coffee shops, in fact, I love all of them, all the big brands such as Starbucks, Cafe Nero and Costa, to the little independent shops, I think it's become such a big selling point, coffee shops are part of lots of everyday lives. 




I'd heard great things about Coffee #1, but was yet to try it myself, but the thought of this amazing drink was the "I must go here now" deciding factor.  Inside the shop was so cosy, and rustic, and the staff were friendly and welcoming! 

The staff told me that as it was the first day they'd started selling the Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate, that I was the first person in that particular branch to have one made for me, I felt honoured! 

It tasted incredibly sweet, and chocolatey, yet velvety and lovely, not at all sickly, it was amazing! 
After my great experience with Coffee#1, I can't wait to return and try more of their drinks!


#coffee #chocolate #peanutbutter #amazing 


No comments:

Post a Comment