Wednesday 27 November 2013

Christmas candles!

Hello, I can't believe it's nearing the end of November, and frankly, how quick this year has gone! It's literally flown by.  I'm blogging right now about one of my favourite interests, and that's Yankee candles, specifically talking about the ones I'm loving now, ready for the Christmas season. I know it isn't quite December yet, but I've already been burning mine, as I guess you don't just want to use them the week of Christmas, it's nice to use your festive candles in plenty of time!  I've gone a little crazy (as I do with everything, why buy one lipstick from a collection when you can buy five right?), and I've purchased loads of samplers, and then a few jars in ones I've particularly enjoyed, here are my favourite Yankee Candles for the Christmas season!



The first candle I've been loving is "Sparkling Snow", this is GORGEOUS. I love pine scented/fresh candles that remind me of being outdoors in the forrest, and this scent reminds me exactly of that, but slightly more Christmassy. I know it isn't described as anything remotely like that, but I get the fresh, pine scent you get from real Christmas trees, and I think it is perhaps one of my favourite scents.  I bought this in a sampler, but after loving is so much, I decided I needed a jar! This is perhaps one of my all time favourite Yankee Candles, and I'm going to savour it, as it's only out at this time of year!




The second Christmas themed candle I've been loving is "Snowflake Cookie", which is a brand new Christmas scent for 2013.  This is sweet, girly but incredibly nice.  As I've mentioned before, I'm rather easily pleased when it comes to scents, as I like most (fruity, floral, sweet, spicy etc), so I like mainly any Yankee candle, but maybe if you're not too keen on the sweetie scented candles, this wouldn't be for you, however try it and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised!  




This is the ultimate Christmas candle! It says it on the tin (jar even?), it's the perfect Christmas Eve candle. You know that excited, special feeling that's in the air on Christmas Eve? This almost expresses that perfectly, through its scent. I can't really describe how this smells...other than perfectly Christmassy! I know this is a popular scent yearly, and I totally get why, If you're as big of a Yankee Candle fan as I am, you need this is your collection to burn this Christmas!







My favourite little samplers and tarts!
L-R :

  • Winter Wonderland. 
  • Christmas Treats.
  • Christmas Memories.
  • Merry Berry.
  • Cranberry Ice.
  • Red Apple wreath.
  • Apple and Pine needle.
  • White Christmas.







I also got a super cute Christmas candle holder!   I hope this blog has inspired you to buy some Christmas candles, as they really do add such a lovely touch at this time of year! 







No comments:

Post a Comment