Tuesday 19 November 2013

I've never spoken about music before on my blog...until now, and this is a because I am incredibly happy that the awesome Lily Allen is BACK!  I'm an absolutely MASSIVE fan of Lily, I have been for a few years, pretty much since she burst onto the music scene with her cheeky lyrics, dress and trainers for her debut single "Smile". I've always loved Lily because she is REAL, she doesn't sugarcoat anything, doesn't pretend to be perfect, and is just fnun, cheeky...and maybe a little bit naughty, I genuinely think she's amazing.  I've been to see her in concert at Cardiff's Motorpoint arena  (when it was known as the CIA) before her hiatus, and she was just as brilliant live.  Her new song "Hard Out Here" (#HOH) does not disappoint, it's typical Lily, with her satirical lyrics and jabs at fellow artists (naming no names!).   I'm so happy Lily is back, and excited to hear what is to come!  PS, I absolutely love how she sings on the John Lewis Christmas advert, which is the most adorable thing ever! Lily's awesome new song in the link below :)






#lilyallen #music #blog #excited #hoh

No comments:

Post a Comment