Thursday 20 March 2014


A few weeks ago..I caved, the Clinique craze seems to be everywhere right now, so I had to try it for myself. I've heard good to mixed reviews about their skincare, but I was yet to try any myself, so I jumped on the bandwagon, and bought the 3 step skincare routine. The set I bought contained a

  • Liquid Facial soap
  • Clarifying lotion
  • Dramatically different Moisturiser
I have combination skin, sometimes it's drier, sometimes oiler, but I'd say it's fairly in the middle, it's not extremely dry, or extremely oily, I don't have to buy specific products for my skincare, usually general, but I think this set would probably be a lot better for those with oiler skin.

I really like the Facial soap best, I think it leaves your skin feeling really cool and healthy, which is always a must that we all want! The clarifying lotion does the same, but has a strong alcohol smell, which is a little off-putting, but I like the feel of it on my skin.  The Moisturiser has a lovely consistency, it's gel like, which I know a lot of people like, as opposed to the thick, creamy texture of lots of moisturisers.

Overall I am impressed, even though it's pricey, (this cost £20, for three mini products, yikes!), I think choosing the miniature options is a good idea, if you're like me, and new to Clinique product, and just want to see what all the fuss is about.

I've heard awesome things about their foundations, so that's next on my Clinique list!


1 comment: