Sunday 9 February 2014

Honey honey.

Without a doubt, one of my favourite perfume brands is Marc Jacobs, he really knows how to create a great fragrance (and a BEAUTIFUL bottle!), so today I'm blogging about one of my newest favourites, Honey. I own a good few of the Marc Jacob's perfumes, such as Daisy, Daisy Fresh, Dot and Oh Lola (Daisy is one of my all time favourites), so when I heard that there was a new fragrance out, it went straight to the top of my Christmas list.  I luckily received it in a gift set, which also included the shower gel and body lotion, as well as the 50ml perfume, so it was the perfect gift.



The Gift Set.



This is the perfume itself, and firstly, the bottle is so amazing, I know it shouldn't sway you into buying something, but something that smells good AND looks pretty on your dressing table, is a definite bonus.  Plus, anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty dotty for anything polka dots, so the fact it's a running theme, is a definite win for me.   

The actual scent: I'm really bad at describing smells, I always think everything smells amazing, but doing my best, I'd say this is a fruity fragrance, with undertones of floral and vanilla (maybe you'd be better googling/speaking to a perfume assistant, or even better, sniff it yourself!), and it's definitely more suited for Spring/Summer time, when you want that light, refreshing fragrance.



These are the shower gel and body lotion duo, POLKA DOTS EVERYWHERE! 


I'm such a huge fan of Marc Jacobs perfume, so the upcoming fragrance "Daisy Delight" is something I'm incredibly excited about! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment