Friday 28 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails review.


I recently made a purchase from one of the YouTuber's that I enjoy watching most, new makeup range, and that's from the lovely Tanya Burr!  I get so excited when I hear of any new makeup/clothing ranges that are being launched (it's actually sad how excited I actually get...), so when Tanya announced on Twitter she was launching her own, I was so excited!   I ordered a nail polish and a lipgloss from feel unique.com, but you can also now get them in Superdrug, which if I purchase anything else from the range, will buy it from, just so I can test/see the colours beforehand.




I bought the nail polish in the shade "Little Duck", which is a mint green/blue kind of shade, I absolutely love mint green, especially in the spring/summer time, I think it's the perfect nail shade! This is a lovely nail varnish, I only needed one coat of it, and the staying power was moderate, it took a good few days for any chips, and is a generally good,all round polish!



As I ordered online, I had obviously taken risk with the colours, as I'd never seen them before, but this lipgloss is in the shade "Chic", and it's an off duty pinky colour, which looks nice when you don't want anything too heavy, preferably for a more natural look! When it arrived, I initially wished I'd gone for something a little more pinky, as opposed to pink/nude, but after I'd worn it a few times, I thought it was a really flattering colour! The best thing about this lipgloss though is the smell, OMG, it smells like strawberry fizzy laces, I love those sweets! I'm hoping to purchase another brighter pink lipgloss, along with a red, as this has impressed me!


Overall, I think this is a great range that appears to have covered all the colour ranges, in both the nails and lips, so there's definitely something for both day and night time, I can't wait to try out more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment