Sunday 15 December 2013

Elf cosmetics review.

Hello, today I'm blogging about one of my latest discoveries, ELF makeup! Now I'd heard of ELF before, but never actually experimented/even knew where to buy it from, so when my lovely friend Florence told me one had opened in Cardiff, I was thrilled!

The shop literally looks like a professional makeup studio, honestly thought the products looked just as high end as a brand like NARS, but with the high street price tag, win!  The staff were very friendly, and just the correct amount of helpfulness, I hate those kind of shops that you go into, and you get dived on, with people trying to apply products to your face, or sell you something that costs like £100 (because I obviously just spend that on the off chance...).  Anyway, the staff were lovely, and gave me the help I asked for, but weren't in the slightest way pushy, which is always a plus point when I'm discovering new stores, I like friendly assistants.  

Onto the actual makeup! Firstly, the price is amazing. I had all of the above for under £20, which is very good, I couldn't even get one thing for that in NARS. I also think the packaging looks very high end, and professional, which gives the brand even bigger brownie points.

What I bought was:
  • ELF eyelid primer - £1.50
  • ELF blush in "Tickled Pink" - £3.75
  • ELF single eyeshadow in "Pebble"- £3.75
  • ELF tone correcting power - £3.75
  • ELF power brush - £3.75  

I also discovered numerous other things that I didn't even know EXISTED in the makeup world, such as green face primer, and so many other things. I cannot wait to try more of their products, and I think it's my favourite cosmetic discovery of late!




No comments:

Post a Comment