Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone had a good day! After feeling that it couldn't possibly be almost Christmas for ages, yesterday was such a lovely day!  I'm so happy and grateful for all my presents, with plenty of makeup and beauty products I'm so excited to try, yay!  None of my gifts for anything ever go without something Marilyn Monroe/50's related, Cat like, Polka Dot and Soap & Glory, I pretty much get something from each of those categories every birthday/Christmas, because I love them! I find it so lovely when I receive a gift I know someone's really thought of, and know how much i'll personally love it.  




This is my Christmas Gingerbread jumper, which is adorable! The gingerbread is actual material, which I find so cute! Christmas time definitely needs something fun and gimmicky. 





I painted my nails glittery red, if you can get away with glitter nails at any time of year, it's definitely at Christmas! I used two Rimmel nail polishes, the first being "Double Decker Red" which is a bright plain red, then I went over the top with the glitter polish, also from Rimmel, in the Precious Stones collection in "Ruby Crush". It's surprising how much more festive glitter on my nails made me feel.



I hope you've all had a good Christmas, and I hope to continue and expand by blog in the new year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment