Sunday 22 December 2013

Merry Christmas!  I can't believe how close it is to Christmas, so I've been to LUSH, to get some of their Christmas bath bombs, which is so exciting! I've resisted for a little while, as I thought just before Christmas I would try some of their Christmas products, so yesterday I went and bought a few little bits and bobs, as I knew if I didn't try them soon, they'd all be gone, not good! I know the internet is FULL of LUSH hauls/reviews, and I'm not trying to do anything different, but as it's Christmas, and I've been enjoying blogging lately, I thought it would be a nice post, here's what I got!



Here's my Christmassy LUSH bag (5p of course..I live in Wales!)




Bomb number 1: Golden Wonder.
This is a super glittery, citrusy scented, present shaped bomb, phew what a mouthful! (Don't really have a mouthful, this looks pretty, but probably wouldn't taste as great as it looks). I get a really strong lemony scent from this, however, I'm describing the scents of these bombs from my own opinion, there may not even be any lemon in there, but that's a strong scent I definitely get. I love the obvious shaped Christmas present, and the gold glitter definitely makes it perfect for Christmas, can't wait to try this!




Bomb number 2: So White.
Now this may look like just a common, boring old bomb, the type you may walk straight past, as there's so many brightly coloured ones to catch your eye, but don't be fooled, this smells gorgeous! This smells exactly like an apple, it's fresh and light, almost like snow (?!), and definitely one of the nicest scented bath bombs.  It's not overpowering, and is just a lovely, fresh scent.



Bomb Number 3: Father Christmas.
I love this, it's definitely perfect for Christmas, obviously, it's Father Christmas! Now this particular bomb is actually pretty difficult to describe, as I can't quite put my finger on what I think it actually smells like. It's a lovely smell, and I guess it smells slightly orangey, but I think you'd have to sniff it yourself to see what I mean. It's so cute, and definitely a must for a Christmas time bath!



Bomb Number 4: Luxury LUSH pud.
This is so pretty and colourful, and definitely one I'm hoping will make my bath go a pretty colour! This seems like a before bedtime kind of bomb, I can imagine using this to relax before bed, as it's lavender scented, so it's perfect for relaxing.  I think it's a lovely take on the standard colours of a Christmas pudding, so much more colourful!


Bomb number 5: Snowman.
This is super cute, I love Snowman things, I think they're adorable!  This one smells exactly like Palmer's/Body Shop Cocoa butter, it's yummy! I adore cocoa butter, I find it so moisturising, especially in the Winter when your skin is drier, so this is perfect, as I'd imagine this would leave your skin feeling lovely and soft! I don't really want to use this bomb, I just want to keep it in my room, looking pretty :)



Santa's Lip scrub.
This is SUCH a gorgeous lip scrub, it smells exactly like cola bottles, and like the other lip scrubs LUSH stock (bubblegum, mint, popcorn), this one is also difficult to resist eating! It tastes exactly like fizzy cola bottle sweets!



I think LUSH lip scrubs are definitely the best, as they not only leave your lips soft, smell great, TASTE great, and this one even comes with pretty red stars inside, my favourite colour!


Happy Christmas, and hope you've enjoyed reading this!






No comments:

Post a Comment