Monday 8 July 2013

Coco Mademoiselle BARGAIN!


I recently purchased "Suddenly, Madame Glamour", a fragrance made by the supermarket Lidl's, and I can clarify, yes it is amazing, and will save you so much cash, as it is a brilliant match for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle perfume! I purchased this for an amazing £4, a huge different from the staggering £60+ that Chanel charge, and I was amazed by the similarity. I didn't get this idea myself, as I had heard others previously comment that it had a resemblance, but I was so curious, as I adore Coco Mademoiselle, that I had to find out for myself, if I could get the same smell, just for the bargain price of £4.    I would definitely recommend this to those who love Chanel's perfume, but would rather pay a lower price tag, I still am amazed at how good this is, buy it!

It's an extremely glamorous, sophisticated fragrance, and it has notes of citrus, rose, vanilla and musk, and it just makes you feel very elegant, so happy I've discovered this, at a bargain price tag!


(I do not own this picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment