Sunday 7 July 2013

Summer nails with Barry M.

Although I am forever buying nail polish, nails are probably my least favourite beauty routine to do! I love my nails being painted and buying new colours, but I hate the hassle of painting them as I ALWAYS tend to smudge them, and they very rarely look neat and tidy weehhh!  However, I have recently been loving Barry M's Gelly high shine polishes, and I think they're perfect for Summer.

The Four colours I have picked out as my favourites are :








Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in "Blueberry".



Barry M Gelly Hi- Shine in "Guava".


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in "Lychee"


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in "Blue Grape"




All of these I purchased from Superdrug (my local cosmetic hub), but lots of drugstores stock Barry M, and this new range has LOADS of colours, but these are the four I like the best. "Lychee" is a colour I was hesitant at first, a little curious as the colour is very unique, I describe it to people as like a milky coffee, it reminds me of a latte, it looks so much better on than in the bottle, it's fab!

"Blueberry" is a really summery, fun colour that really makes a dull outfit "POP", I wore it recently when I was wearing black clothing, and I kept looking down at my hands because they were really noticeably standing out, I think it's a really complimentary colour that goes with most outfits and would suit most people.

"Guava" is the most recent shade I bought, it's a gorgeous greeny/blue, and I think it would look great on both your hands and toes, again it's another colour that really makes an outfit pop, and reminds me of somewhere exotic, so even if you aren't jetting out of the country this year (like me...sadly, next year though!), perhaps you can feel a little more exotic! (It's worth a shot, right?).

Finally, "Blue Grape", royal blue is definitely one of my favourite colours, it's so classy and as I have red hair and always wear red lipstick, this colour compliments PERFECTLY! This is another perfect summer shade, although I'm pretty sure it would look great even in the winter, so i'll be trying it then also!







I also bought myself a black Barry M nail art pen along with this nail polishes, and I'm excited to see what I can (or can't) create! You can get the pens in black like myself, or silver, white and pink, I'm hoping to try them all soon!

I hope that you find any of these colours suitable for summer, and check out the rest of the Barry M range, for loads more colours, have a lovely Summer!

(I do not own any of these pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment