Tuesday 16 July 2013

Flawless face!


I recently bought this, "Lasting Perfection" concealer by Collection 2000, in the lightest shade, which is fair (a shade above light, strange I know).  I decided to purchase this after watching many beauty video blogs, and this seemed to feature heavily in a good few of them, so I was curious to see what the fuss was all about!  It cost just over £4, and I can already tell after about a week of using that this will become a regular part of my make-up routine.  It looks rather gloopy and at first I assumed it would be difficult to blend it, but I couldn't be more wrong! It blended in perfectly, and it really made me look about 10 times more awake and gave my face a real glow. I apply this under my eyes, on any blemishes on my chin and nose and then blend, seriously once you buy this you'll realise you couldn't live without it. It seems just like a basic, ordinary concealer that's neither "here nor there", or the kind that you think "this is alright", but believe me, it's brilliant!


(I do not own any of these pictures). 

No comments:

Post a Comment