Monday 29 July 2013

Pamper yourself.

One of my favourite things to do, is have a pamper night, and frankly every night is acceptable. If you've had a particularly long day, or you've been busy lately and just want to relax, then a pamper night is definitely one of the best things to do.  As I buy a LOT of beauty products, more often than not just buying things I don't need, and then struggling to find a place to store them, I find it's the best way to use your products and to see what works for you and what doesn't, so run yourself a bath, and lie back and relax!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED :

  • A bath bomb (Preferably from LUSH, they're AMAZING).
  • Candles.
  • Bubble bath.
  • Body wash.
  • Body Scrub.
  • A face mask.
  • A good book/magazine (optional)
  • A glass of wine maybe?!
  • Probably the most important one = A Bath!

This is my favourite bath bomb, it's called "Dragon's egg" and it's from LUSH cosmetics, it has a citrus scent, like orange and grapefruit, with a little lavender to relax. It's such a cool bath bomb, when you use it, watch the surprise in the middle!



I am a HUGEEEEE fan of Yankee Candles, in fact, I just love candles in general, and think they definitely add that little touch to feeling more relaxed and pampered. I have so many different scents, so take a look at their website and there are LOADS, if you like fruity, fresh, floral etc, they have a great range.  You can also use scented tea lights, you can get some great ones from Primark. 





Some of my favourite body products!




Two great face masks, "No Clogs Allowed" by Soap & Glory, and "BB Seaweed" by LUSH cosmetics.



Plus that cheeky glass of wine!


Happy Pampering! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment