Sunday 7 July 2013

Give your face some H20!


I recently purchased this, being the complete beauty addict that I am (forever buying products that I probably don't even need), but this highly intrigued me, as it's something completely different. I purchased this at Tesco, it was £4.99 and luckily, at that time it was buy one get one free!
So I have two bottles of this stuff, praying I was going to like it...and I do!  I love that really fresh feeling, the one that feels like you've just splashed your face with ice cold water, and this really makes your skin feel very cool, it removes your make-up, tones and also just generally makes your face feel rather nice.   I just realised I've waffled on a bit without even saying what the product is..well It's L'Oreal Paris, skin perfection Micellar solution,  I can't even pronounce "Micellar" properly, but I know what I mean when I say it, hahah! If you love skincare, and are constantly wanting to try new things, give this a try!

(I do not own this picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment