Sunday 21 July 2013

Let's go to MAC!

For soooooooo long, I've heard so much about the make-up brand "MAC" especially the foundation, and I've been really looking forward to buying one, I've got two MAC lipsticks, two nail varnishes and a pressed powder, so my next MAC purchase was going to be the foundation.


When I went into MAC to purchase my foundation, which is a Studio fluid fix, which contains SPF 15, it was mind boggling which shade was the right one, as there were soooooo many! The sales assistant approached me, and usually this kind of annoys me, as it's usually to try and push you into buying something...but luckily on that particular day I was going to buy something. She sat me down and started applying a shade she felt would suit me best, as she was very pale like myself, and said that I would suit exactly the same shade that she wears. After it was applied, I was AMAZED by how flawless my skin looks, and as being a young woman, I'm not exempt from bad skin from time to time, but I was astonished at how good this foundation made my skin look!    It cost £22, which is waaaaay more than I usually spend on a foundation, around the £8 mark is what I consider "normal", but this was a treat and it's brilliant.


I even walked away with a concealer to match!

The good thing that day about having a make-up artist assist me was she matched both the concealer and the foundation to one another, as believe me, it is truly mind boggling with the wide range of different shades that are available.


Next on my MAC list in the studio fix powder in the same range, which will complete my base!

(I do not own any of these pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment