Saturday 29 June 2013

Beautiful brows.

Up until not that long ago, I really didn't pay much attention to my eyebrows, but I randomly decided my eyebrows looked so much better filled in with eyebrow powder or a pencil, as I think it accentuates your eyes and face.   I've used eyebrow palettes, but this eyebrow pencil from Soap & Glory, called the "Arch de Triumph" brow shaper and highlighter is my new best friend. I'm a huge fan of all things S&G, but I'd never tried their make-up, so this was a first, and it's genius.
The actual pencil is a lovely shade, it's a dark brown, but not black (black marker/scousebrows are a big NONO), but it's dark enough to make your eyebrows actually stand out. The other end is a highlighter which really does work, once you've filled in your brows, draw a line on your brow bone (directly below your eyebrows) and then blend it in, and it makes your face look so much more awake! I think this product is a genius and I will definitely be repurchasing, I think it was around £8, and it's so worth it, don't know how I managed without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment