Friday 14 June 2013

My inspiration.


Marilyn Monroe is my all time, ultimate icon in so many ways. I am a huge fan of old Hollywood, Pin-up glamour, and Marilyn was the queen of Hollywood glamour. Nobody rocked the blonde curls, red lips and amazing curves better than Marilyn.
The reason she is so iconic to me, is because I believe she was the most beautiful woman to have ever lived, yet she had so many insecurities, was a size 16 and didn't believe she was so beautiful, which is highly relatable to so many women.  I have studied Marilyn, by watching her movies, reading biographies, her very own poems and fragmentations and I have found myself utterly obsessed with her.  You see so many people today a fan of the way she looked, yet I find it much more than that, and see her as a role model to being a NORMAL size, having insecurities like other women, and just to being an inspiration. Marilyn will always be the Queen of Hollywood beauty and glamour!





(I don't own any of these pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment