Thursday 20 June 2013

Tangle Teeser delight.

(I do not own this picture).


I recently had the joy of purchasing a 'Tangle Teezer', a form of hairbrush which basically does what it says on the tin, teezes tangles!   I was debating to buy one for a while, as I had heard such good things about them, so recently took the plunge, and I'm so glad I did! It's genuinely amazing. You can use on both wet and dry hair, and I don't even know how it does it, it's like magic, all the knots and tangles in your hair are removed!   I bought mine for £10 in Boots, but you can get them on Amazon, and other drugstores, and it's so worth it!  Mine is like this one, purple and glittery, but you can get other colours, such as pink, orange etc.  If there's one product you buy this month, make it the Tangle Teezer, trust me you won't regret it, no hairbrush will ever compare!

No comments:

Post a Comment