Friday 14 June 2013

Benefit make-up set.



(I don't own this picture).



Benefit Cosmetics - "Do the bright thing" set.


I recently received this is a birthday gift, as i've always been a fan of Benefit make-up, and was very excited to try one of these new sets. The sales advisor was very VERY enthusiastic about these
new sets,
and advised me that this was the one that would suit me the most.   I have very pale skin (and proud), and at first, I was drawn towards one of the sets which included a foundation. Unfortunately, the foundation in that particular kit only came in one colour, which happened to be medium, which would look HORRENDOUS on my fair skin!  So I settled for this one, as the sales advisor said that lots of pale women like myself seemed to praise this one the most.

This set includes:
  • "That Gal" brightening face primer.
  • "High Beam" highlighter.
  • "Dandelion" blusher.
  • "Bad Gal" liner.
  • "They're real" mascara. 

All of these products are REALLY good quality, the blusher especially impressed me as it suits my skin tone so well, along with the primer and highlighter making my face appear a lot more awake, and glowing. I am a massive fan of black lined eyes with mascara anyway, so this set was perfect as it created the look I love best! All that was missing after I had done my make up was red lipstick which completed the look. I was very impressed with this make-up, the quality, the application and the cute box it came in. It was around £25, but so worth it, will definitely be buying more Benefit products!

No comments:

Post a Comment