Monday 17 June 2013

My skincare rountine.

As mostly all women do, I love love love it when my skin is looking lovely, and i've found it's down to a number of things, I drink plenty of water, eat as healthy as I can and follow a good skincare routine.


I have combination skin, along with sensitive, which can be a pain! A dry t-zone, yet other parts oily, which is a pain when choosing skincare products, as exfoliating products are amazing for my dry skin, yet aggravate the oily parts, and vice versa!   I try not to use anything too perfumed as it doesn't agree with my sensitive skin and generally doesn't bode well!  

The main range of products I use are "Simple" and "Soap & Glory".


CLEANSING.






  • Soap and Glory "Peaches and Clean" cleansing milk.
  • Boots essentials cleansing lotion.

These are two of the cleansers I use regularly and find are my favourites.  Peaches and Clean is god sent, smells AMAZING and makes my skin feel very clean and soft, it's around £7/8, and i've recommended it to so many people!  The Boots cleanser is one i've been using for many years, it's cheap and cheerful, and removes my make-up perfectly. It's also fragrance free, which is perfect for sensitive skin, it costs around £1.50 and is definitely a beauty staple of mine.


TONER.



  • Simple "Kind to skin" soothing toner.

I recently started using a toner, as I was told it's great for improving your skin, and also soothing your skin after you've taken your make-up off. It's like a water consistency, so I use this on a cotton wool pad and apply it to my face after i've cleansed every evening!


EXFOLIATOR. 


  • St. Ives "Fresh skin" Apricot invigorating scrub.
I recently purchased this after eyeing it up for a while, and i'm glad I did, as this leaves my face feeling soft and scrubbed!   When I bought this, I didn't realise a sensitive version was available which I will be purchasing next time, as I love the smell and results of this product, so it will be just the same just more suitable for sensitive skin. I will be using this around twice a week!


FACE WASH. 







  •  Soap and Glory "Face Soap"
  • Simple "Oil balancing exfoliating wash" 
Both of these face washes have become a staple in my skincare routine. I use the Simple wash a few times a week, as it's a gentle exfoliator, and it helps keeps blemishes at bay. Face Soap smells absolutely gorgeous, it smells of plums and makes my face feel really fresh!  


FACE WIPES



  • Simple "Oil balancing" cleansing wipes.
  • Simple "Cleansing" facial wipes.

I like to use face wipes to freshen up and also find they improve the condition of my skin. I use the oil balancing ones along with the cleansing, I find them both very good, and like the rest of the simple products, are perfume free so they don't aggravate sensitive skin! I don't use face wipes all the time, as I think a cleanser takes your make-up off more thoroughly, but they are definitely a beauty staple and I'm glad i've discovered these!


MOISTURISER.




  • Nivea "Refreshingly soft moisturising cream".


This is the ULTIMATE moisturiser, it leaves my skin feeling so soft! The dry skin that I have is easily controlled thanks to this beauty, and it's so cheap!  I could not live without this product, and not only is it suitable for your face, you can use it on your hands and body also, a must have!


So that's my personal skincare routine, and obviously those with different types of skin might not find these products work for them, but the majority of these products are suitable for most skin types, and the ranges such as Simple, stock products suitable for other skin types, I hope it works for you!   






No comments:

Post a Comment