Friday 14 June 2013

Naked!


(I don't own this picture).
"Naked Basics" by Urban Decay.



This was again a gift I chose for my birthday, and it's lovely!  At first, I thought the first two shades were going to be a little light for me, but after you
blend them with other colours, they create the perfect shades, they're perfect with the third and fourth shade for the day.  

I like the last three colours for a more dramatic, statement look which is probably more suited to the evening, I don't personally like heavy eyeshadow in the daytime, but you can create a more neutral look for the day, and then a smokey eye in the evening. This palette was £20, and if you like netural\smokey shades it is perfect for you. It works for both the day and the night, and the shadow is long lasting which is always a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment