Sunday 16 June 2013

Lana Del Girl crush!


At the moment, I have the BIGGEST girl\style crush on Lana Del Rey! I have been a fan of her since the beginning but I have found myself obsessed with both her style and her music.

 I love her 60's retro look, the cool American girl style, and I think she looks absolutely flawless. She could easily have been a pin-up girl, and I think it's refreshing to see a modern female who embodies old school glamour, like Dita Von Teese and Katy Perry who embody the old Hollywood pin-up glamour.








She's just so effortlessly gorgeous and stylish, will definitely be taking some inspiration from Lana! (If she would also donate me her wardrobe, that would be perfect).

I do not own any of these photos, in courtesy of Tumblr!.

No comments:

Post a Comment