Tuesday 13 August 2013

Fruity.



As a massive fan of Soap and Glory, I have been using both of these products recently, "Pulp Friction" being a body scrub, and "Butter yourself" being a body moisturiser.    They both have the same scent, which is GORGEOUS might I add, it's highly fruity, and lingers on your skin for hours afterwards, so I would recommend if you love the smell!


Pulp Friction: Firstly, I love the title, it's fun and playful.  This is a body scrub, but it's probably my favourite to date, as it foams up like a wash, but gives your skin a perfect exfoliation, leaving you smooth and feeling very clean! I use this about twice a week and I honestly notice a difference after I've used it. It's definitely the best body scrub, once you try it, you'll know what I mean.

Butter yourself: Follow with this after, this is a thick, rich, body butter that leaves you feeling moisturised. I'm not a fan of lotions, as I find them runny and sticky, generally opting for a body butter or cream. This sinks in immediately, after along with the scrub, you smell amazing and feel really soft.  

Definitely worth purchasing!


(I do not own these pictures)  



No comments:

Post a Comment