Thursday 1 August 2013

Hi to whoever may be reading :) Lately, my skin has been playing up, and the oiliness that I have on certain areas of my face seem to have gotten worse, but I guess that's just all part of being a young adult! Luckily, I have been relying one of my favourites, which is "Suocrem", which is actually a baby nappy cream, but works excellently as a spot treatment.  I'm not new to using Sudocrem, in fact I've used it for some time, but I hadn't blogged about it before, and it's definitely something that is reliable when you need it. 

You might think it sounds awfully strange to use something that's catered for a baby to use as a nappy cream, but on the pot it actually lists a number of things that it can be used to treat, such as acne.  The texture is very dense, and thick, but it contains antiseptic, so it's specified to treat inflamed and irritated areas, such as breakout and inflamed skin.   I use it whenever my skin feels particularly horrible, after I've cleansed, removed make-up, toned, wash bla bla bla, the usual routine, and then I tie all my hair off my face, and apply it like a mask, leaving on until it's pretty much disappeared.  

I know a lot of people like to use it before bed, but as it's a thick texture, I wouldn't face waking up with Sudocrem all in my hair, so I use it perhaps mid evening, after a bath so it's got chance to sink in and make you feel pampered.    I would only use this as a mask maximum twice a week, and any other times I felt I had a small problem area that didn't need to an entire mask, I just dab it on the affected area. 

It softens dry skin, reduces redness and also helps the healing of spots, it's a miracle product, costs no more than £3, and last FOREVER!

Best beauty buy :)



(I do not own this picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment