Friday 16 August 2013

It's simple!

Hello there!   Today, I thought I'd write a blog post of a skincare brand that I rely heavily on, and features in my skincare routine, Simple!   If you've never tried Simple products before, they are pretty much what they say on the tin (bottle, tube etc?), and are a pure, fragrance free product that feels very natural.  As I have sensitive, and combination skin (fun right?!), I find anything that's heavily fragranced makes my skin feel red, looks blotchy and generally isn't great, so I tend to look for things that either have a light fragrance, or are fragrance free.   Simple products feel natural and clean, and you don't feel as if you're loading your face with nasty chemicals and perfumes, these are my favourites from the range!



Simple oil balancing exfoliating wash.  

This is my favourite product in the range, and it targets the oil areas of my skin, and evens out shine, helps blemishes, and tightens pores.  It's an exfoliating wash, so it's gentle enough for daily use, which I tend to use in the morning after I've cleansed my face.   After I've used this, my face looks visibly better, and less shiny, it's a win win product, controlling oil and shine, exfoliating dead cells, and washing your face all at once, fav!





Simple facial wash gel.

I use this face wash in the evening, it's very refreshing as it states, and makes my face feel really clean and fresh. It's just a generally all round, good face wash suitable for all skin types!





Simple soothing facial toner.

I think lots of people underestimate the importance of a toner!  It makes your face feel fresh, and targets pores to make them less visible and and less noticeable on your face. I don't feel the need to use one every day, but perhaps a few times a week, just when I want to tighten my pores.



Simple replenishing rich moisturiser.

As I have combination skin, my forehead tends to be the driest part of my skin, which is unusual as most people tend to say it's the oiliest part of their skin! It's a very light, creamy moisturiser which is suitable for the day and night, and it sinks into your skin perfectly, giving you a good moisturise.







Simple cleansing wipes:
  • Oil balancing
  • Spotless skin

I love the practicalities of face wipes, as they are such a saviour for emergencies, and when you need to quickly freshen up your face, and these are my favourites due to the sensitivity of my skin.  I use the oil balancing ones the most, as like the oil balancing exfoliating wash, they control the shine on my face, and prevent blemishes.   The Spotless skin wipes I use mainly when I'm having a particularly bad skin day, as they contain Zinc and Chamomile, both known good skin ingredients, with Chamomile being well known for calming properties, which will helps reduce redness.  


I hope that you've enjoyed this, and if you suffer from particular skin types, this post may have helped you find something that would suit your skin type perfectly, simply the best! (excuse the ridiculous pun, ooops haha).  

(I do not own these photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment