Tuesday 20 August 2013

Hi! Today I though I'd blog about something that is a huge interest of mine along with fashion, beauty etc, and that's candles, Yankee Candles in particular!
Only this year have I become interested in them, and by interested, I mean suddenly obsessed! Buying little samplers, then jars is usually what I've been doing, I just find them a lovely way to make your room smell lovely, and also I find them really relaxing. I've picked out three of my favourites :)




Baby Powder!
This is probably my favourite of the entire range. I love talc, and anything powdery, making me think of something really clean and fresh, a scent that never bores me.   This candle is great for all year use, and I often think the spice scented candles are more for Winter, and fruity candles more for the Summer, but this powdery scent is perfect for all year. I burn it when I'm in the bath, or just when I'm chilling in room, it's a must have in my candle collection!


Clean Cotton!
I love this fresh scent, ahhhhh I could just sniff this all day!  So fresh, clean and makes me think of freshly washed clothes, and the lovely clean smell they have!   This is a light, but apparent fragrance that you can definitely smell stronger than you would think, as when I first bought this, I was unsure if the smell would be very strong, but it definitely is!  This is probably mostly suited for the spring/summer months as it's clean and crisp, but there's no reason why it couldn't be used all throughout the year, another favourite!


Strawberry buttercream!
This is heaven in a jar, it smells exactly as it says, so fruity, yet creamy at the same time!   I heard this fragrance was going to be discontinued, but I really hope not as this is a beautiful fragrance, which I know is very popular! It's strong, yet surprisingly not sickly as this kind of fragrance tends to be, but the strawberry scent leaves it fresh, whilst the buttercream makes it less fruity, so you get a lovely blend of the two scents.   I hope this is still available, as this is gorgeous!



I hope you've enjoyed my blog about my favourite candles, I'm thinking of doing some more, as I'm rather into candles, so it makes sense :)

(I do not own these photos) 








No comments:

Post a Comment