Sunday 18 August 2013

Work the colour!

I recently discovered these fabulous "Work the colour" eyeshadow pencils by Collection 2000 after my recent trip to Superdrug.  I've always used products from Collection 2000, as I find them good value for money, and tend to have the same quality as some of the more expensive high street makeup brands.    These eyeshadow pencils appear to be new in the range, and I bought two colours,  "Hot chocolate" and "Gun metal glitz", which are brown and grey pencils. You can also get them in three others, such as pink, beige and navy, which i'll undoubtably be trying as I love them!



I use the brown pencil as an overall lid shade after I've used eyelid primer, and blend it in with a brush, and it creates a gorgeous, nude eye, which I love!   The grey pencil I then add close to my eyeliner line, when I want more of a glam look, and towards the inners of my eyes and outers, then blend! I probably wouldn't wear the grey pencil all over my eyelid, as I don't think dark eyeshadow suits me as an all over colour, that's why I just add subtle hints of grey/black when I want to create a smokey eye, and then blend blend blend!  These pencils cost just over £4 each, and stay on pretty much all day, and for the price you can't go wrong!  I've seen so many eye pencils, which cost almost double the price, and these are of a very good quality, so you needn't pay anymore!   I'll be trying the navy pencil next, and maybe the beige!

(I do not own these pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment